PT Asuransi Sumit Oto is a general insurance company founded on October 18, 2010 which is located at Plaza Simas the 6th floor, at Jalan KH Fachrudin No. 18, Jakarta attains its business permit on general insurance issued by Finance Minister as stipulated by Decree No. KEP-343/KM.10/2011 on April 25, 2011. The company starts of its commercial operation on May 4, 2011.
Basic capital of the company stands at IDR 100,000,000,000 (A hundred Billion Rupiahs) in 100,000 shares valuing nominally at IDR 1,000,000 per share. The shareholders compositions is as follows:
- PT. Summit Investment Indonesia owns 51,000 shares or equals to 51 percent of the company shares.
- PT. Asuransi Sinar Mas owns 48,000 shares or equals to 48 percent of the company shares.
- Mr. Djohan Marzuki owns 1,000 shares or equals to 1 percent of the company shares.
Company Shared Values
|Company Vision||Company Mision|
|Establishing professional and credible insurance company by providing meaningful value to customers, reinsurance company, shareholders, and employees.
- Identifying and fulfiling customers? needs.
- Benefiting underwriting result.
- Developing talent, increasing employee?s productivity and efficiency.
- Innovative product and sustainable information technology development.
- Integrity : Acting according to words or promises so that it can foster trust in other parties;
- Positive Attitude : Displaying behavior that supports the creation of a mutually respectful and conducive work environment;
- Commitment : Carry out the work wholeheartedly to achieve the best results.
- Continuous Improvement : Increase the ability / capacity of self, work unit and organization continuously without limit to achieve the worst results;
- Innovative : Provide ideas or create new products that can increase productivity and company growth;
- Loyal : Fostering enthusiasm to understand, understand and implement the company's values as part of the Sumit Oto family.